Transfix is the leading freight marketplace that's transforming the $800 billion trucking industry, connecting shippers to a national network of reliable carriers. Fortune 500 companies such as Anheuser-Busch, Unilever, and Target rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing tools, guaranteed capacity, data-driven insights, and reliable service, Transfix is changing the world of transportation one load at a time. Come leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
Transfix was named one of Forbes' "Next Billion-Dollar Company" in 2018.
Based in New York City, Transfix is backed by top VC firms including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Canvas Ventures, and Lerer Hippeau.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We're hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
As an Associate Account Manager, you'll play a key role in helping Transfix achieve its ambitious goals by serving as the liaison between our carriers and the rest of the business.
If you’re excited about transforming an industry, being part of an innovative culture, and making a positive impact on the environment, send us your resume.
What you'll do:
- Solve logistical problems in a fast-paced environment to ensure timely and accurate fulfillment of our shipments
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with customers
- Work with Customer Experience to communicate the customer’s needs and expectations
- Work with Carrier Managers and communicate drop trailer assignments
- Resolve customer issues (product availability, administrative errors, etc)
- Process and request accessorials including disputing accessorial rejections
- Manage accounting issues such as, rejected invoices, partial payments and post delivery accessorials
- Building loads and confirming shipments
- Provide customers with status updates
- Partner with Lead, Account Managers to optimize processes and procedures and identify technological improvements
- You have 1-2 years experience in account management or sales
- Must be flexible- we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected
- Possess strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong internal and external communication skills including verbal, written, presentation, and active listening
- Bachelor’s Degree
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.