The Associate Director, Real Estate and Business Development will play a critical role in building and expanding Knotel’s offering to large enterprises. S/he will forge deep relationships with large corporate occupiers, enlist partnerships that fuel Knotel’s growth, and execute complex real estate transactions. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, and tenacious problem-solving, and this role will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Build and expand Knotel’s burgeoning Enterprise business by sourcing new corporate relationships
- Source, negotiate and execute CRE transactions with corporate clients
- Partner with Legal, Finance, Operations, Growth and other cross functional teams to streamline to ensure seamless end-to-end transaction execution.]
- Develop and drive business process improvements
- Remain attuned to corporate and institutional needs in commercial real estate to inform ongoing Knotel product development
- Create and prepare various monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management’s review as needed.
Who You Are
You are a natural business-builder and networker. You’re comfortable working across the organization and have a knack for prioritizing a diverse workload to achieve common goals. You have an eye toward finding creative solutions in complex situations. You are interested in creating new, flexible solutions for large corporations’ commercial real estate needs. You also have the following:
- 9+ years of total experience with a background in enterprise business development
- Strong preference for candidates with CRE background
- Breadth of knowledge in end to end deal negotiation, execution and portfolio management
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage critical situations
- Creative thinking and flexibility that allows you to operate in an agile high growth environment
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 500 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.