Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is looking for an Associate Solutions Engineer to play a vital role in establishing successful partnerships with our external customers! In this role, you'll act as a guide to onboard new clients, support sales in engaging and closing prospective clients, and ensuring that our customers are receiving exceptional technical support. We will look to this individual to collaborate on sales calls, troubleshoot data requests, and generate data models according to client needs.
Our Solutions Engineer will work with our largest and most complex clients to guarantee successful adoption of Reonomy's products by being the technical voice throughout conversations. We are looking for an ambitious problem solver who is excited to win big deals and retain our amazing clients!
- Act as a technical resource in order to support the sales pipeline and engagement with new and existing customers
- Collect client feedback and funnel back to Product and Engineering teams where appropriate, in order to improve Reonomy’s product suite
- Provide a first-class technical support to Reonomy’s enterprise and data customers by performing data analysis and modeling and troubleshooting data requests from clients
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Customer Success to provide pre and post-sales support, including assistance in creating project proposals, implementation plans and account plans
- Be an advocate for customer needs and drive additional value in our product suite
- 1+ year of experience in a Solutions Engineer or client facing role
- Proficient in scripting against an API with Python
- Direct data analysis experience
- Experience querying databases with SQL
- An analytical mind with an inclination for problem solving
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or a related discipline required
- Competitive salary
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Company stock options
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Access to our Continuing Education Stipend
- Perks: WFH package, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team outings!
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
**We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.