Business Development Representative (New York) at Hawke Media
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:37 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, April 7, 2020
WE’RE NOT NINJAS. WE’RE MARKETERS!
Hawke was founded on the idea that every modern business needs a CMO-level expert to lead digital marketing efforts. We customize data-driven, performance-focused solutions to help launch, scale, and invigorate businesses of all sizes, industries, and revenue models. We’re shifting the agency paradigm by putting client success ahead of our own.
We’ve been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, INC, Business Insider, and CNN, and we can boast clients such as Red Bull, Verizon, Evite (and many, many more). We work hard, collaborate well, to create our dynamic culture.
Come join our nest and soar with the Hawke family! We are looking for a Business Development Representative with experience at a startup or early-stage company that can help take us to new heights. You will focus on generating leads through list management, email, and outbound calls to move prospects through our consultative sales process.
How you will contribute:
- Learn how to grow brands and verticals that span from CBD to pioneering tech to the coolest CPG
- Master the art of digital marketing
- Work with more brands than any other agency
- Discover new ways to find prospects
- Upsell existing customers
- Interact with the services team on key accounts
Who will be successful in this role?
- Sales experience preferred.
- Proficient in Google Suite.
- Experience with CRM software is a plus (we use Hubspot).
- Comfortable with high volume communication via phone and email.
- Ability to ask insightful questions, absorb valuable information from potential clients, and take diligent notes.
- Demonstrate an eagerness to learn and grow within the company.
- Ability to uncover new sales opportunities.
- Team-player attitude, but with a self-starting mentality and ability to work independently.
Hawke Media Offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited vacations (we value performance and reward accordingly!)
Our outsourced CMO value prop is taking the digital marketing world by storm. It’s why we’re one of Inc.’s fastest growing companies in the country. We’ve got no plans to slow down anytime soon, and we’re staffing up our marketing team to support our scaling operations.
Read Full Job Description