Business Development Representative at Clyde
The Business Development Representative (BDR) acts as a partner with the Account Executives calling on our largest prospects. The BDR provides frontline, outbound prospecting, lead generation, and follow up, clearly qualifying retail partnership opportunities and communicating Clyde’s value to merchants. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced BDR to absolutely crush a new market ripe with opportunities. Clyde BDRs can expect to progress into an Account Executive position within their first year of successfully attaining BDR goals.
- You are currently in a BDR / LDR / SDR position and crushing it but you're looking for an opportunity where you can see your sales career grow.
- You are in your element when it comes to communicating value, creating urgency, and delighting customers.
What You’ll Do
- Relentless prospecting via phone, email, and LinkedIn
- Research and develop target accounts and prospect lists
- Initiate the sales process via outbound and inbound communications
- Create client interest, answer questions and qualify sales opportunities
- Capture pertinent client data and update the CRM database
- Establish and maintain relationships with the sales and marketing teams
- Help develop and evolve Clyde’s overall prospecting strategy and approach
What We Look For
- 1-2 year(s) of experience in a B2B business development role
- Dynamic personality with a high energy level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to compose compelling, beautiful emails
- A magnetic attraction to dialing phone numbers
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external customers
- Understanding of business phone and email etiquette
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of CRM technologies
- Ability to deal with and adjust quickly to change
- Experience in the retail/e-commerce arenas preferred
Who are we?