See all roles
You’re a great communicator, love reaching out to others, and believe in what we’re doing at Frame.io. If you thrive on the phone, reach out to us!
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
We are looking for passionate, driven business builders who love to win, have strong business ethics and great communication skills. Our Business Development Representatives play an important part in driving revenue by helping to develop a strong pipeline of qualified leads for the company. If you have the ambition to join a dynamic SaaS business and help to build the sales function from the ground up, this may be the role for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, comfortable with ambiguity and change, and a passion for helping build Frame.io
- Excellent communication skills including writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
- Phone-first mind set = ready to cold call and book meetings daily
- 6+ months of lead generation for a high volume SaaS business; Inside Sales experience a plus
- A history of exceeding goals
- Great understanding of social media tools and vehicles including LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs and monitoring tools
- Grit and ambition
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM
- Be a Frame.io ambassador and build a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a premier experience
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries
- Proactively identify, contact and cultivate new business opportunities using a combination of calling, emailing and social media tools
- Be accountable to goals of qualified meetings, opportunities and revenue.
- Perform the level of activities (calls, emails, social media contacts, etc) to hit and exceed performance goals
- Willingness to be creative and try new prospecting strategies
- Collaborate with our Marketing teams to maximize the effectiveness of our demand generation strategies
- Play an active role in the creation and iteration of team processes
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Work From Anywhere Week
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefit and Flexible Spending Account
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Discounted gym membership, Classpass discount and Free Citi-Bike membership
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.