Transfix, named to Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startups” list, is the leading transportation solutions provider whose digital brokerage marketplace and logistics software offerings are helping transform the $800 billion trucking industry. Since its founding in 2013, Transfix has been driven by a mission to deliver simple, smart, and sustainable solutions for shippers and carriers, powered by people and technology.
By combining deep industry expertise and a best in class carrier network with cutting-edge technology, Transfix is reimagining the world of transportation. Fortune 500 companies such as Staples, Unilever, Target and Wayfair rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing, algorithmic matching, superior service, and unmatched intelligence, Transfix is optimizing the supply chain from start to finish. Come leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. Recognized as one of Built In’s Best Places to Work 2021, Transfix is building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We’re hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
If you’re excited about transforming an industry, being part of an innovative culture, and making a positive impact on the environment, send us your resume.
What you'll do:
- Source and manage carrier relationships in line with the needs of our customers
- Train new carriers and drivers on how to use our product and improve their performance
- Utilize negotiation skills to ensure we’re moving freight at the optimal cost
- Collaborate with key carriers to help them grow their businesses with Transfix
- Partner with customer experience to manage any issues that come up during the operation of the freight
- Innovate and refine operational processes to enable team growth and efficiency
- You have 1-2 years of experience in account management, sales, or customer support
- You are analytical, a critical thinker, and love solving complex problems
- You possess excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills that you use to collaborate across a wide variety of partners & stakeholders
- You are organized, and manage your time efficiently
- You have strong internal and external communication skills including verbal, written, presentation, and active listening
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description