Client Success Manager
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
You are a talented Client Success Manager who loves to help others and enjoys building and maintaining client relationships. You will be the primary contact for a portion of our premier corporate client base and will be responsible for managing many aspects of the client’s interaction with the company. You are capable of interfacing with senior level contacts via phone and in-person meetings in order to understand the clients’ needs and develop solutions to accomplish their goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively engage with clients to optimize adoption of various aspects of the service, verifying they are trained and effectively using the product on a consistent basis
- Establishing and maintaining close working relationships with corporate clients and their decision makers
- Maintaining expert level product knowledge of existing and new features and functionality
- Liaising with internal departments to determine best solutions to meet clients’ needs
- Staying organized and on top of outstanding items that need to be addressed for the client
- Handling contract renewal and negotiation when appropriate
- Working closely with Corporate Sales Team to onboard new clients and train new administrators on the admin tab
You Should Have
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in an Account Management or Client Success role.
- Sales experience
- Must be focused and organized.
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Requires technical competence and an aptitude for learning new systems.
- Must be extremely responsible, have an open and engaging personality, and a quick mind.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcqu[email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.