Headquartered in New York but based around the world, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers around the world. Our mission is to simplify cloud computing for every developer. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by most.We want people who are passionate about building meaningful, long-term relationships with our customers that help grow and scale business in the cloud.
Our Customer Success team’s mission to service our most critical business customers by facilitating adoption, best practice and growth, through onboarding and account management. Customer Success is an integral part of our company. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about the technologies we use, and have experience working with open-source and Linux environments. As the voice of the customer, you have the opportunity to influence product decisions that will greatly improve user experience.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about propelling growth and increasing adoption of DigitalOcean's product offerings. You'll manage relationships with our business customers, partnering with solutions engineers to provide technical expertise and identify and drive migration and expansion opportunities.What You Will Be Doing:
- You will work with business customers as their Customer Success Manager, ensuring they are getting the guidance and resources they need to be successful
- You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of DigitalOcean within organizations.
- Leverage Solutions Engineers, Customer Success Engineers, Marketing, and your knowledge of your customers’ environments to assist in driving successful outcomes
- Focus on driving customer engagement to positively impact customer retention, revenue growth, and adoption
- Proactively monitor and identify usage trends in order to uncover opportunities, renewal risks, while supporting greater adoption rates
- Work both collaboratively and independently within a team setting (we love Slack!)
- Champion and advocate for customer requirements within DigitalOcean (be their voice)
- Passion for technology and customer advocacy
- Strong background with infrastructure and the public cloud ecosystem
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong identity with our brand and team culture
- Strong analytical skills and pattern recognition
- Strong communication skills, with ability to explain technical concepts in clear and concise terms
- Prior experience in similar environments in Customer Success, Sales, or Solutions Engineering type roles
- Startup experience
- Understanding of the developer journey, their tools and concepts, and their infrastructure requirements
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, and other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, and a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier. We offer generous parental leave with transition time built-in upon return to work. We offer competitive compensation and a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC, Cambridge and Palo Alto, we’re very distributed—we use a number of communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year. We also allow employees to outfit their workstations to meet their needs—whether remote or in office.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For all CO residents, please click here
Department: Customer Success
Want to learn more about our Customer Success team? Clickhere!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Clickhere to hear from our employees!