Customer Success Program Manager at Bizzabo
This is a strategic position working alongside the VP of Customer Success in establishing, executing and monitoring ongoing programs, procedures and knowledge sustainment in their team. The significant growth in the team’s scale, domain and functions has made the need of executing new programs and procedures essential.
The ideal candidate has very strong analytical skills, and expertise in the domains of Customer Success, Customer Onboarding and Customer Education. The position requires experience with cross-organization/geographical programs and will develop a bold strategy for maximizing the results and capabilities across a highly specialized global Customer Success team.
As a Customer Success Program Manager, you will support teams in the United States and Israel and create lasting solutions that affect customers everywhere. You will build scalable global mechanisms, oversee cross-team and cross-vertical projects, and represent the team through shared performance measurement and reporting. You will feed insights back into the business by identifying trends and driving initiatives that systematically improve the internal and external customer experience.
Bizzabo is the leading event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce, to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19. We are closely watching the situation and are projecting a return to the office (following all precautions and health guidelines).
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define, create and manage programs for the Customer Success Team related to their expertise of the managing customer relationships, customer engagements, customer programs, and GTM strategies; from strategy, conception and design through implementation, measurement and continuous improvement.
- Work with the VP of Customer Success to create and execute a roadmap for the team and mechanisms to create organization alignment and program efficiencies. Collaborate cross functionally with Team’s directors in formalizing playbooks for both internal processes and operational flows with Sales, Services, Account Management, Marketing, Product, Channels, Data and Operations teams.
- Identify knowledge gaps affecting the team’s productivity and our customers’ experience and present plans for resolutions.
- Drive product adoption of existing and new features/products at scale through the CSM organization
- Create clarity in a complex organizational environment, generate energy through a bias towards action, and deliver results.
- Consult in the creation of KPIs to monitor team and individual performance.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 5 years in a customer success program manager role or similar customer success related experience
- You are customer-oriented and strive to create exceptional customer experiences at scale through multiple teams and resources.
- You are extremely analytical: you can take a problem, analyze it, break it down into smaller blocks, and address those without losing sight of the big picture.
- You are passionate about creating order by building and operationalizing processes, both within a team and cross functionally.
- You are passionate about documenting everything. You don’t believe in knowledge that sits in people’s head, and work tirelessly to ensure everything is documented and easily accessible.
- You have experience in managing and running customer engagement programs in relationship driven B2B SaaS environments
- You are experienced with both qualitative and quantitative tasks, and leveraging data.
- Familiarity and experience with Salesforce and Gainsight is a plus.