Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™.
Our brilliant team of Rokt’stars have built a unique platform to unlock the unrealized potential in every single Transaction Moment(™), for businesses and consumers alike. Born in Sydney, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands and Japan. We are profitable, growing fast and having great fun changing the face of ecommerce.
The Digital Campaign Manager role is suited for a strategic and creative contributor who understands that a customer-centric approach is key in growing successful relationships. This Digital Account Manager will contribute to the company's accelerated growth by managing and growing key client relationships through platform and product expertise, data-informed measurement, growth strategies, and a solutions-driven approach.
The right candidate will understand how to successfully drive revenue through strategic negotiations and optimizations, with a heavy focus on consultative sales and client service. This role will provide the candidate with professional growth, a real opportunity for career progression and international travel as the company expands globally.
- Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong direct client relationships with key stakeholders and/or designated media agencies. Retain relationships & tactically grow revenue within vertical-specific account portfolio.
- Measurement & Optimization: Oversee results delivery through daily metrics tracking and strategic proposals. Ensure client goals are met through proactive management and optimization.
- Project Management: Ability to successfully manage multiple clients, campaigns, strategies in an organized and meticulous manner. Act as a liaison between multiple internal teams (Operations, Product, Marketing, Sales) to ensure successful setup and maintenance of accounts.
- Creative Problem Solving: Desire to create innovative solutions with the core suite of products in order to maximize client ROI. An optimistic outlook and "can-do" approach regarding each client’s needs and their ability to scale with Rokt
- Proven: You have a Bachelor's degree and/or 2-3 years experience in a client-facing account management role across digital media, marketing or digital sales with 2+ years in delivering exceptional customer experience. You have a deep understanding of digital-specific metrics: Cost Per Lead, Cost Per Acquisition, Cost Per Click, CPM, Return on Ad Spend, ROI, Open Rates/Bounce Rates, etc.
- Polished: You will have significant exposure to customers and industry partners alike. As such, you must project the professional image of the company both internally and externally. You are an effective communicator and ensure all communication, both external and internal, reflects the company culture.
- Dedicated: You can reject setbacks and enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved. You are resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges in a timely matter.
- Strategic: You are a strong, analytical problem solver with a common sense and practical solutions orientation.
- Communicative: You keep others in the company informed and up to date on your priorities, current tasks and work completed. You are consistently looking for ways to improve yourself professionally and you encourage constructive criticism of your work.
- You have experience with Microsoft Powerpoint & Excel, G-Suite products, Adobe Photoshop, Tableau, and Hubspot, and a strong grasp on 'Email Marketing' best practices and systems.
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe in in-person, we enjoy each others’ company and we make meaningful connections with each other through global all-staff events, interest groups, sports clubs and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ’Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office, join the gym on us! Receive premium health insurance for you and your whole family including a choice of 6 different Aetna health plans including 2 fully paid options.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations, we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - London, Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- 4% dollar for dollar 401K matching plan
- Premium health insurance for your whole family including:
- A choice of six different Aetna health benefits plans, some of which are fully funded by Rokt
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance + Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Short Term Disability Coverage