Director of Enterprise Sales | East
BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage and secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across a company’s SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever “SaaS Application Management and Security Framework” via two published books entitled “The IT Leader’s Guide to SaaSOps” — Vol. 1: “A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications” & Vol. 2: “How to Secure Your SaaS Applications.” BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA.
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding and hiring amazing sales talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound and build something special, BetterCloud is for you. We are looking for a Director of Enterprise Sales | East to join its rapidly growing sales team. We value hard work and a positive attitude and are looking for a hands-on, accomplished, quota-carrying sales leader to share their skills, who can think creatively, make an immediate impact and who can help us build on our high velocity and improve our already strong win rates!
- 3+ years’ experience building and leading front line sales teams for a high growth technology company and 5+ years direct sales experience.
- Experience selling technical products to companies ranging from mid-market to large enterprise.
- SaaS experience is a must.
- Experience navigating legal, security and purchasing processes.
- Outstanding track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas personally and as a Sales leader.
- Proven aptitude to build high-performing teams, close business, build consensus, resolve conflict, solve tough business problems, roll-up sleeves and drive revenue.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills; ability to negotiate and build strong business relationships both outside and within the organization.
- Skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate resolutions.
- Strong capabilities in planning and executing account strategy by segment and geography, creating and presenting sales plans, setting milestones, measuring performance and being accountable for results to executive management.
- Excellent communicator; strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills; effective at delivering executive level presentations.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving corporate environment.
- Familiarity with MEDDICC is preferred.
- Recruit, hire, onboard, and retain the necessary staff to meet and exceed targets.
- Train new hires on sales process, ensure standards of success are clearly articulated.
- Provide leadership to a collaborative, high-performing sales team: Inspire, empower, coach and motivate, while pairing business and revenue objectives with appropriate growth initiatives.
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue numbers based on expertise in qualification and sales process review.
- Direct sales activities within assigned segment, set expectations, provide guidance, establish accurate plans and forecasts, prioritize efforts, hold the team accountable for building pipeline and executing each phase of the sales process, drive short-term and long-term results to maximize overall territory growth objectives.
- Participate actively in the sales process where appropriate: partner with the appropriate people within the company to identify, expand, and help close new logos. Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of the company, our products, and services, resulting in accelerated revenue growth while maintaining a customer-centric mindset.
- Coach sales team to uncover customer needs, develop champions, present specific use cases, demonstrate the differentiated value of BetterCloud and negotiate favorable pricing and terms by selling value and ROI.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, share best practices regarding tools, sales techniques, and account management with peers and team members.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, technologies, partners, and competitors; develop proactive strategies to maintain a competitive edge.
- Conduct weekly meetings with all sales reps to review performance and opportunities
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPI) for sales team
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
- Career growth working closely with our VP of Sales
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.