adMarketplace is the largest privacy-safe consumer search marketplace. We provide search advertising integrations for trusted mobile apps, browsers, browser applications, and consumer sites to connect consumers directly to top brands at the moment they express decision-making intent.
We are dedicated to improving the search experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers without sacrificing privacy. With 20 years of experience building and operating innovative consumer search technology, our mission is to add value to every search.
What You’ll Do:
- Proven ability to close new business and forge new publisher relationships with the 'right' decision makers.
- Actively participate in all phases of account maintenance and development and work with internal Account Management and Ad Operations to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participate in industry events and conferences.
- Add value by building strategic partnerships within the following target areas:
- Mobile Carriers
- App Developers
- Search management platforms
- Browsers and ISP's
- Bachelor's degree; 7 to 10+ years of experience building online publishers development deals or experience selling SaaS, BI tools, and/or Enterprise software solutions
- An existing book of business and/or existing relationships with digital publishers is a plus
- Highly analytical with the ability to assess business opportunities
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the management team, using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Strong negotiating skills
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close high level enterprise business
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious and passionate
- Knowledge of pay-per-click advertising and search engine marketing preferred