With 20 years of search marketing expertise our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace delivers incremental search traffic across native channels, including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages and navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent. As well as driving incremental reach we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and performance.
What You’ll Do:
- Proven ability to close new business and forge new publisher relationships with the 'right' decision makers.
- Actively participate in all phases of account maintenance and development and work with internal Account Management and Ad Operations to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participate in industry events and conferences.
- Add value by building strategic partnerships within the following target areas:
- Mobile Carriers
- App Developers
- Search management platforms
- Browsers and ISP's
- Bachelor's degree; 7 to 10+ years of experience building online publishers development deals or experience selling SaaS, BI tools, and/or Enterprise software solutions
- An existing book of business and/or existing relationships with digital publishers is a plus
- Highly analytical with the ability to assess business opportunities
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the management team, using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Strong negotiating skills
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close high level enterprise business
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious and passionate
- Knowledge of pay-per-click advertising and search engine marketing preferred