Director, Sales Operations at Zipari (Greater NYC Area, NY)
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:11 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, March 23, 2021
Zipari is a software technology company based in Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by our unique Consumer Experience technology. We encourage all candidates to apply if shaping the future of a growing company, investing in our culture, and solving complex challenges interests you. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are committed to achieving company goals. Our team has foodies, talented musicians, artists, and a mix of other unique elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Leading Zipari’s sales operations through the development of performance metrics and dashboards in Sales Process & Methodology, Sales Forecasting, and Sales Enablement.
- Serving as the key advisor to Sales Leadership in process control and improvement.
- Proactively monitoring, maintaining, and enhancing high levels of quality, accuracy, and consistency throughout the organization’s planning efforts.
- Identifying inefficiencies and developing solutions to drive process improvements to ensure all objectives are assigned properly and timely.
- Fostering peer support, career growth, and skill development within the Sales Operations team and maintaining strong internal relationships with other key leaders in the organization.
- Collaborating with Finance and Sales leadership to establish and maintain key financial performance metrics, targets, and tracking processes for performance measurement.
- Identifying root cause of key variances and exceptions through analysis of both, detailed translation-level data and high level operational reporting.
- Working with Talent and Finance on the implementation and measurement of compensation plans while supporting the equitable assignment and optimal allocation of sales quotas to all sales channels and resources.
- Working with cross-functional teams to refine pricing models for Zipari’s products.
- Coordinating the processes for forecasting, planning, and budgeting to be used within the sales organization.
- Implementing business controls, policies, and procedures to maximize sales performance and adhere to internal business operations requirements.
- Monitoring the accurate and efficient distribution of sales reports to the organization and recommending improvements as needed.
- Maintaining the master copy of the Sales Playbook, facilitating Playbook reviews, and making necessary changes as needed.
- Assisting Zipari’s Client Success team with capturing and presenting data back to clients.
- Creating content for executive presentations and board reporting.
- Managing the enabling technologies that the Sales and Marketing teams leverage (Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, etc.)
- 5+ years of leadership experience in Sales Operations
- 5+ years of experience at an enterprise software company
- SaaS reporting, modeling for pricing and compensation experience
- Health insurance experience is a plus
- Proven track record of managing Sales Operations activities at companies selling software and services to large and complex organizations
- Familiarity with enterprise sales and a long/complex sales cycle
- Ability to tell a story with data. Ability to create visualizations from the data
- Ability to work well with both IT and Business teams
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including Executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and against tight deadlines
- Familiarity with tools like Salesforce, Hubspot, and Outreach
- BA/BS degree in relevant field
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress
Zipari is committed to a diverse workplace and equal opportunity. We understand that the products we build and the work that we do is better and greater when it is inclusive of varied experiences, skills, and perspectives. We encourage everyone whose experience is close to what we are looking for to apply and allow our team to get to know you.
Read Full Job Description