Who We Are
Neverware is the developer of CloudReady, the highly secure, fast, and modern operating system that runs on almost any hardware. Launched in February 2015, CloudReady garnered immediate attention by giving budget-strapped schools a way to turn old, slow computers into fast, reliable devices that deliver the same experience as a Chromebook. Several years and one million installs later, CloudReady is the OS of choice for innovative organizations and IT teams eager to embrace the future of computing and eliminate the hassle and expense of legacy operating systems. Thousands of schools, businesses, and consumers in 127 countries around the world use CloudReady daily via our Education, Enterprise, and Home Editions.
With offices in New York and London, Neverware has been featured on Crain's 100 Best Places to Work in New York City in 2019 and 2018, was named #8 on Built in NYC's Best Small Places to Work in NYC, and was the winner of the 2018 TIMMY Award for Best Startup in New York. Neverware’s investors include Google LLC, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and Rethink Education. Our partners include Google, Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Samsung, and more.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced, talented sales professional to take a key leadership role at a dynamic, early stage technology company.
Neverware is looking for a Director of Sales to lead our sales effort through a period of major expansion. Fueled by initial success in across both Education and Corporate international markets, we believe the growth of our CloudReady operating system is just beginning. Leading the worldwide sales effort at Neverware represents the rare opportunity to accelerate the growth of a product that is truly differentiated from any other offering in the market. In 2018 & 2019, Neverware was fortunate to close deals with some of the most innovative and prestigious Enterprises and Educational organizations around the world. A motivated, experienced and talented global sales team is in place - the only thing that is missing is the right person to lead them to the next level!
What You Will Do
The Director of Sales role will provide coaching, leadership & support to Neverware’s three sales segments:
1) US Education
2) International Education
In less than five years, Neverware’s CloudReady OS has sold into thousands of school districts and hundreds of corporations around the world. The Director of Sales will work hand-in-hand with Neverware’s Marketing & Demand Generation group to drive accelerated growth through increased partnerships, sales initiatives and outbound marketing programs.
Neverware has worked hard to hire and properly train a great sales team (around the world). This sales team is responsible for consecutive years of 50%+ top line growth. Neverware is looking for the right person to support and lead this team of talented sales people as we aim for our CloudReady operating system to challenge some of the largest Tech companies in the world.
- Mentor each person on your team individually and according to their specific needs to help them reach their goals
- Support your team through all stages of the customer buying cycle in order to deliver on sales goals
- Work with senior management to set aggressive yet achievable revenue and sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual bases
- Optimize the plan/process/reporting to improve conversions, increase sales productivity and reduce customer acquisition cost
- Analyze and interpret key metrics, recommend changes, and drive continuous improvement
- Identify, recruit & hire BDRs and AEs
- Evangelize the CloudReady value proposition through webinars, conferences and tradeshows. Be the best at telling the CloudReady story and explaining the value it delivers to clients
- Coordinate with Marketing and Demand Generation team on all campaigns, advertising, events and collateral
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of sales leadership experience; 8+ years in sales
- Proven track record of developing/coaching salespeople
- An unrelenting work ethic (we believe success is about hard work!)
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- An upbeat, goal-oriented personality
- Highly developed, strategic sales skills
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Enterprise sales experience, especially focused on computing/technology products
- Track record of implementing structure of sales organization and scaling the team
Neverware is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.