Director, Strategic Accounts
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first and only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simon’s platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simon’s unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
Simon Data is seeking a Director of Strategic Accounts who will be responsible for building and managing a strategic accounts team within our Client Solutions function. Success in this role means both building out the core capabilities that will enable Simon to successfully manage and grow relationships with Fortune 500 multinationals at scale, while at the same time directly leading account strategy and engagement across Simon’s most critical client relationships.
As the Director of Strategic Accounts, you will serve as a trusted advisor to the senior-most executives at our clients’ organizations (CROs, CMOs, VPs/SVPs, GMs). Accordingly, the Director of Strategic Accounts will have the full support of the Simon organization across Simon’s leadership team, data scientists, and technical account managers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage and grow a team of Strategic Account Managers and technical support analysts
- Lead account strategy and engagement with Simon’s most critical enterprise client relationships
- Cultivate deep, trusted-advisor relationships with the senior-most stakeholders in our client organizations
- Support the VP of Client Solutions in the maturation of account management processes across the Client Solutions function
- Collaborate with the Director of Strategic Advisory on the development and evolution of Simon’s strategic services offering
- Partner with Strategic Account Managers to identify opportunities to grow client wallet share
- Support Simon’s Enterprise sales team in key moments across the sales cycle to demonstrate the value of Simon’s service model to our largest prospects
- MBA and 12+ years of professional experience
- 5+ years leading key account teams for a SaaS or other technology company
- 6+ years directly managing enterprise client relationships for a SaaS company
- Management consulting experience a plus
- Demonstrated track record building and scaling account management teams in a high-pressure environment
- Subject matter expertise in digital marketing and marketing technology
- Excellent communication & presentation skills; both written and verbal
- Collaborative style when working across teams
- Ability to understand and navigate complicated organizations
- Ability to strategically understand business problems and map to potential solutions
- Analytical - comfortable navigating data and technology systems
- Relentless focus on driving solution development
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.