Ecosystem Solution Consultant at Celonis (Greater NYC Area, NY)
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Ecosystem Solution Consultant.
Our ecosystem provides a unique opportunity for bringing our powerful mission to life at exponential scale. The Ecosystem Solutions & Success (ESS) Team is sitting at the heart of this transformation and drives the incorporation of Celonis into our partners' various go-to-market motions to accelerate the adoption of the EMS and ensure the success of Celonis and our partners.
As a (Senior) Ecosystem Solutions Manager, you will work closely with our partners to align their technology roadmaps and services with Celonis' technology and ensure the partner is ready to bring new solutions to the market that drive significant growth in partner and Celonis revenues. You are a technical advisor to partners C-Suite technical and practice management executives sharing a compelling technical vision leading to partners committing to building new practices based on Celonis' technologies.
The work you'll do:
- Support the entire partner lifecycle with your Consulting expertise and work cross functionally from recruiting new partners to successfully generating value with them
- Create custom Celonis for Consulting value propositions and best practice deployment models for our partners
- Serve as strategic consulting solution advisor to our partners' leadership to ensure the success of the joint go-to-market strategy
- Work closely with our partners to integrate Celonis into their service offering, create awareness and develop repeatable playbooks
- Identify opportunities for co-innovation or partnership expansions and guide the process from idea to launch
- Provide hands-on support in delivering presentations, value-oriented solutions and technical guidance throughout the entire partner lifecycle to create tangible business impact
- Build strong champions at our partners by winning their trust through technical, product expertise and business acumen
- Take learnings from the field and feed them back to improve our product, solutions and sales cycle
The qualifications you need:
- Have 5+ years of experience in analytical customer-facing roles, such as Solution Consulting, Sales Engineering or IT Consulting
- Are familiar with pre-sales engagements of an enterprise SaaS ecosystem
- Have experience in consultative approaches with solving your customer's business challenges and have a track record of successfully overcoming technical objections
- Bring experience in scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and proof of values
- Successfully completed your studies in Business Informatics, Information-oriented Business Administration, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and can quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Possess a thorough understanding of complex business processes of any kind
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .