ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at Aquant
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Enterprise Sales Executive with a track record of proven success, with 2+ years of software sales in a STARTUP COMPANY (MUST!), to join our A-Team in our NYC office. As an Account Executive at Aquant, you are a hunter. You are a creative, energetic, self-starter who understands the sales process. You know how to sell innovation and disruption through customer vision expansion and can drive deals forward to compress decision cycles. You love understanding a product in-depth and are passionate about communicating its value to CIO’s and COO’s of Fortune 500 companies. Always hunting for new opportunities, you must be able to close net new accounts while maintaining existing accounts.
- Lead the full deal lifecycle, enablement deliverables, required resources, technology support, maturity model, sales methodology etc.
- Establish a deep understanding of customers’ business needs by creating value to customers for our solution footprint.
- Demonstrate to customers how they benefit by partnering with Aquant and how our solutions deliver results.
- Aggressively develop and drive a sustainable commercial and solution strategy across multiple customer divisions and geographic poles that is aligned to the agreed account goals.
- Develop and execute an Account Playbook that formalizes the “go high / go low” strategy for the Enterprise account.
- Analyses sales pipeline and maintains an array of opportunities to ensure that sales goals are achieved.
- Actively grow and maintain a multi-year account plan that will be shared globally with parts of our business including Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Professional Services, and the Development teams to ensure coordination across the business.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 2+ yrs. software and solution selling experience, in a startup environment.
- A consistent track record of goal attainment and over achievement in your geography
- Dynamic, self-motivated, creative thinker with an appreciation of corporate goals
- An exceptional communicator- someone who is articulate, confident, self-aware and personable
- A road warrior! Travel is up to 50%