Enterprise Relationship Director at Neustar
Neustar is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most. More information is available at https://www.home.neustar.
Job Requisition:R-2966 Enterprise Relationship Director (Open)
Primary Location:NEW YORK
Here’s How You’ll Make A Difference:
- Planning and Discipline: Develop strategy and execution plans for accounts
- Establish account health scorecards and develop account business plans by leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams through planning and prioritizing execution drivers
- Have a clear understanding of the clients business’ needs, strategy, business imperatives as well as their goals and targets to map with NSR’s solutions
- Own, plan, organize strategic engagement with the client such as strategic deliverables, QBRs and thought leadership
- Possess analytical skills to assess the different data points presented by client, but also have high EQ to demonstrate compassion and relationship engagement with the client
- Result Orientation: Drive renewals and bookings
- Own account renewals planning and forecasts
- Identify bookings opportunities and work with AEs as owners of strategic deals to grow the accounts
- Work closely with Customer Success (AM teams), Delivery and Product to drive customer satisfaction for retentiom
- Be well versed in positioning portfolio of products to clients
Customer Intimacy: Own the account end-to-end by knowing clients deeply
- Have presence and gravitas to be client facing role, ensure we build and maintain senior (CMO, VP) and mid-tier (Dir) relationships
- Be client escalation point post Customer Success (AM teams) involvement for any concerns with regard to personnel, deliverables, finance/billing, support issues that are not being addressed to the clients’ satisfaction
- Help the client navigate Neustar by connecting client with the right resources and contacts as needed to explore additional solutions
- Establish reference ability and point of contact for reference ability of clients
- Gain client agreement for PR, uses cases and marketing
- Be the Internal POC on account: Anyone seeking information on this account, from executive team, finance, sales, other BUs, et. can reach out to the Account Director
What You Bring to the Table:
- 10+ years of experience in Account Management/ Client Success positions within a technology environment, including 3+ years of P&L/GM experience.
- Previous ownership of at least $8M revenue, with proven success selling and growing an account portfolio.
- Has 5+ years of C-level peer experience and acceptance and proven client creditability with and ability to manage conversations, presentations, and revenue opportunities and escalations at the most senior client levels.
- Strong consultative, analytical and strategic capability; always thinking about what's next and able to deliver a compelling business case for bringing new ideas forward.
- Is a subject matter expert in Marketing and/or Risk Analytics Solutions.
- Experience working in evolving matrixed organizational structures, and maximizing resources
- Has a history of leading accomplished teams towards company and client goals.
- Manage client and business relationships with a sense of accountability and urgency
- Strong oral and written communication, organizational and analytical skills.Effectively shares/ disseminates information; listens to others and incorporates/integrates information.
- Must be able to meet established deadlines, while working with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail.Able to juggle multiple priorities at one time.
- A self-starter, with the ability to quickly change course and adapt to meet business needs.
- Positive and consistent attitude; good sense of humor is a plus!
- Bachelor’s degree
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.