Enterprise Sales Coordinator
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management and Business Development professionals responsible for growing Yext’s revenues. With a focus on Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States and global chain businesses internationally, we work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Retail and more.
Yext is looking for an Enterprise Sales Coordinator to work alongside our senior sellers pitching to Fortune 500 clients. You will be responsible for understanding the Yext value proposition, client business models and needs, and industry/market positioning. This position provides exposure to and training in strategic and consultative sales at its highest level. Some travel will be involved.
- Partner with sales team to develop and execute account plans through the management and coordination of sales activities
- Enable sales productivity and available selling time to increase orders and customer satisfaction
- Execute tasks to support the sales process and move an opportunity forward
- Demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map Yext offerings to align with client's business objectives and initiatives
- Provide a full representation of the Yext product offering
- Provide pre-sales support to resolve issues and delight customers
- Bachelor's degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience 1+ year of professional work experience, preferably in a sales, consulting, or business analysis
- The ability to listen to client and team needs and find solutions
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Great project management and time management skills
- Experience in building and growing relationships
- Solid verbal, written and presentation skills
- Experience executing high quality results in fast paced environments
- Extremely detail oriented Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Salesforce and Keynote
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.