We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We’re currently hiring for an Enterprise Sales Manager who will build and scale both a team and strategies to develop growth and results against our ambitious business targets. The Enterprise Sales Manager will report into Onna’s Head of Revenue and will work fully remotely at this time. This person will be responsible for building and coaching a team, creating enablement, and driving new business to grow the Onna client base. This person will also be responsible for articulating the value proposition relevant to the target audience, generating leads and sales opportunities, and closing deals to generate revenue. The ideal candidate will have experience in a high-growth/start-up technology environment.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the team to exceed 2020 revenue targets, and beyond
- Own pipeline for the entire Sales organization and run forecasts
- Build and develop a sales team that is successful in identifying, qualifying, developing and closing new business
- Advance sales enablement to ensure fast ramp for existing and new Account Executives
- Evaluate potential market opportunities and competitors to ensure we are maximizing revenue and selling effectively against competitors
- Recruit, onboard, and train new sales team members and continuously improve the ramp process
- Work closely with Onna’s Marketing team on marketing efforts and campaign execution, including conferences, webinars and knowledge-share events
- Work closely with Head of Product & Head of Success to ensure client requests are being addressed and incorporated
- Identify and analyze underlying clients’ business and sales issues in order to match the appropriate solution/technology to the clients' requirements
- Network with key decision-makers and influencers within target prospects
- Lead key strategic sales pursuits
- Ensure CRM hygiene across the team
Who you are:
- You have 7+ years of B2B Enterprise SaaS sales experience
- You have 3+ years of experience managing a B2B Enterprise SaaS sales team
- You have an understanding of the IT buyer and procurement process
- You have experience working with CRM and sales enablement software (Salesforce, Sales Loft experience is a plus)
- Data management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the legal industry is a plus
- Previous experience in a startup is a plus
- You have the ability to lead inspirational presentations in a customer-facing environment in an adaptive style.
- You have demonstrated achievement in value-based selling of enterprise-grade and SaaS technology.
- You have a proven track record of successfully leading sales teams as well as developing career progression paths for direct-reports.
- You have the ability to drive new business opportunities with new prospects, as well as the ability to increase revenue from existing clients.
- You have a high level of initiative and self-motivation but also the ability to work in a team environment.
- You have the ability to influence, lead, and rally a team to a common goal.
- You have strong technical acumen and ability to translate and explain complex solutions.
- You are an expert in excel and/or google sheets and have the ability to create financial models.
Benefits we offer:
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Commuter perks
- Monthly group activities
- Dog-friendly office
About the product & Onna’s funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.