Enterprise Sales Representative at Mulberry Technology
What You'll Do
- Research, establish interest, and develop relationships with Fortune 500 companies.
- Leverage email, phone, and social channels to schedule meetings and consultations.
- Work directly with Strategic Account Executives on target accounts and outreach strategy.
- Maintain active engagement with leads through informed, creative follow-up.
- Collaborate with marketing to deliver proper messaging and drive company strategy.
Autonomously manage relationships with a range of leads in a variety of industries.
What We're Seeking
- Passion for building a career in sales
- Equally as comfortable in a team as you are working independently
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - both written & verbal
- Self-motivated, with a entrepreneurial mindset - able to face new challenges & multitask
Resilience, persistence, and the ability to overcome objections (a must!)
- A proven track record with 2+ years of experience in B2B SaaS
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation plans (125K OTE)
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Equity in a rapidly growing Series B funded startup
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits
- 401k with company match
- Unlimited PTO (minimum 15 days off required)
- Paid sabbatical after 3 years of tenure
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of virtual outings!