Global Business Development Manager, Action Flows at Celonis
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide.
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
The Celonis Automation Engine is an integral part of the Celonis Execution Management system providing more than
10,000 pre-built actions, 1,000 pre-built system connectors and is fully integrated with the EMS data & intelligence engine.
The new pre-built modules for enterprise systems like SAP, Oracle and Salesforce enable scalable & intelligent automation
and intelligent decision making use cases in an enterprise context. The easy-to-use UI and security features democratize
action flows for all industries and across market segments.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has
grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most
recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New
York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like BHE, Cardinal Health, Uber, Honeywell, and Mars to its
client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore
expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
This is a unique opportunity to lead go to market activities around Celonis Execution Management Automation Engine from demand generation and competitive intelligence to go to market enablements.
- Support sales and Solution Engineer leadership in strategic opportunities focused around Intelligent Automation
- Develop thought leadership around Intelligent Automation within Celonis and impact growth strategy by growing revenue and continuously enhancing the Celonis EMS value proposition
- Serve as go to market single point of contact and trusted advisor for our P&E and marketing teams to develop the roadmap for the Celonis Intelligent Automation Engine
- Orchestrate an internal Celonis expert community around Intelligent Automation to establish best practices in our sales motion.
- Contribute significantly to Celonis' ambitious growth goals to grow and lead the Execution Management software category.
- +15 years of experience with demonstrated and proven thought leadership in Intelligent Automation, No-Code or RPA SaaS companies
- Passionate about the state-of-the-art technology, digital transformation and working in one of the fastest growing rocket ships in the world
- Passionate about driving value for customers and solving business challenges, intellectually curious, have a willingness to learn, and continuously seeking self-improvement
- Experience in customer-facing roles, such as Sales, Sales Engineering or Market Analysts
- Strong entrepreneurial traits and passion for execution
- Effective communication skills with executive management team, business sponsors, technical resources, and other key constituents
- Exemplary communication skills and fluent in both spoken and written English (other languages are a bonus!)
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.