Healthcare Sales Director at Payfone
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:07 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, July 2, 2020
Payfone is an award-winning, rapidly growing digital identity management company headquartered in New York city, serving banking. insurance and healthcare industries. Learn more at www.payfone.com and follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/payfone
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Payfone has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
We’re looking for an enterprise solution sales person to join our healthcare vertical. This person must have a strong knowledge of the healthcare industry, including both payers and providers, and demonstrated experience selling enterprise software solutions. The Healthcare Sales Director will work with key partners to sell into the largest healthcare payor and provider organizations; the Director will also be responsible for direct sales into a defined healthcare prospect list.
You must have experience providing consultative solution selling, preferably in the realm of digital health, resulting in the construct of compelling value propositions which translate into sales execution. This role will be critical to the company goals and objectives and will be responsible for delivering on aggressive sales quotas.
- Build and manage a pipeline which results in sales execution and revenue attainment
- Create strategic development plans, including active sales pipeline and implementation, to build new, profitable healthcare business
- Work with our partners to strategically sell into the healthcare market
- Independently build direct pipeline and execution
- Manage business deals from negotiation to close
- Routinely meet or exceed sales quotas
Education & Experience
- Experience selling enterprise level software solutions to large healthcare payor and IDN organizations
- Demonstrated track record with revenue or sales performance is required
- Early Stage software company experience is strongly preferred
- Knowledge in HIPAA, digital health, digital identity verification, digital authentication and/or fraud prevention is preferred
- Experience with lead development, pipeline management and closing deals
A compensation package composed of a base salary, commission and equity component will be structured to attract a uniquely qualified candidate. Excellent health benefits are included.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Payfone is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description