Inside Sales Representative
Venn is a new way of neighboring that balances city life with more space for community, personal growth and social involvement. Our platform provides housing, services, shared spaces, workshops and communal activities all connected by our neighborhood app. Through the power of our platform, our members become active creators and participants in their community. When our members experience a positive transformation, the whole community benefits from a genuine, measurable impact.
Our first neighborhood prototype is now live in the Shapira district of south Tel Aviv and the model is expanding to target cities in the US and Europe. As we grow at a rapid speed we are looking for the world’s best and brightest entrepreneurs to join our movement in Tel Aviv, Berlin, and New York. We are well funded with an impressive roster of investors and advisors.
Venn is looking for an Inside Sales Representative. The role will reside at our office in the neighborhood of Bushwick in Brooklyn, NY and report directly to the Sales Manager. This role will allow you to be at the ground level of a company that has big plans. As the second sales role in all of the U.S., you will have the opportunity to greatly influence and shape the way the sales organization will operate as we expand to other cities.
In the first 3 months, you will:
- Learn everything there is to know about Venn! You will familiarize yourself with all our spaces (apartments, shared spaces, our neighborhood coffee shops even)
- Attentively manage a pipeline of new leads by following up over the phone/text/email and nurturing them through the application process
- Assess and qualify potential tenants
- Work well in a team environment and enjoy watching others succeed with you
- You will be able to excite and explain to applicants the way we think about urban living, what it’s like to be a part of Venn!
- Schedule and provide daily tours of our neighborhood
- Be able to provide insight and updates to community and sales leadership on all sales aspects and metrics
- Provide a seamless customer experience all the way through the onboarding process
Within 6 months, you will:
- Effectively take ownership of the top of funnel leads, the qualification process, and tours
- Handle deal summaries and the lease signing process autonomously
- By the 6 months timeline, you should be able to perform the entire sales cycle from beginning to end
Within 12 months, you will:
- Upon meeting your KPIs and with a great year of performance (could be less than a year), you will have a chance to hire, inspire, and train new hires in the future. You can build and manage your very own team!
- You have at least 3 years of inside sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experienced in Salesforce or Hubspot or any CRM
- Comfortable using Google’s Gmail, calendars, and drive. We also use MS Excel and Word
- You’re a natural born leader, teacher, and teamplayer
- You love to learn about new people and cultures, you have the ability to connect with anyone instantly
- A problem solver who can deal with ambiguity and complexity
- Accountable, self-motivated, and work autonomously
- A strategic and innovative thinker, who excels in creating something from nothing
- Not afraid to turn dreams into reality
- “Human 2 Human”, a natural connector with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Committed to social impact and mission-led enterprise
- Neshama player: team-oriented, trustworthy and down to earth, you bring your heart and soul to the venture and adhere to Venn’s vision and values
- A ground floor opportunity for entrepreneurs: this is just the beginning
- More than a gig: a global movement shaping the fabric of all neighborhoods
- Real estate + technology: a tangible product that will impact the daily lives of millions
- Purpose-led hypergrowth: universal in nature whilst local in its social impact
- Best network of employees and investors: a chance for mentorship and personal growth
- Fun, inclusive workplaces nested in our neighborhood communities
- Great total rewards: competitive pay, stock options (Series A) with significant upside
Venn is an equal opportunity workplace. We believe in the strength of inclusive communities and thrive to build a work environment that mirrors the diversity of the cities that we love.