Inside Sales Specialist
BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits, and relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first and offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurant’s website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 5,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Rose’s Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more.
Learn more: www.getbento.com, Built In NYC, inc.com, GreatPlaceToWork.com
In this role, you’ll join an energetic team of curious and goal-oriented individuals who are empowering the world’s restaurants to succeed in their mission of hospitality. You should be the type of person who’s motivated by making a positive impact on a company’s culture while helping your customers thrive and prosper. If you're enthusiastic about sales and you like to win, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Participate in a thorough (and fun!) training program to learn cold-calling techniques and other valuable sales skills
- Generate a pipeline of leads and contact decision-makers in accordance with a monthly quota
- Communicate the benefits of BentoBox to prospective customers via phone, email, and web demos
- Maintain consistent follow up with leads
- Maintain accurate and timely records of activity through Salesforce
- Develop expertise in the restaurant industry and its relationship to technology and digital marketing
- Uphold BentoBox’s core mission, vision, and values
What You’ve Got
- Competitiveness. You’re hungry for knowledge and always striving to improve. You set high personal standards and are motivated by excellence (and money!)
- Confidence. You trust your judgement, assert your opinion (without a big ego), and ask for support when it will help you achieve your goals.
- Fearlessness. You relentlessly pursue success, you’re resilient and tenacious, and you don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Organizational Skills. You use technology for time management, you’re disciplined, and you’re realistic with the goals you set for yourself.
- Astuteness. You’re sharp, you’re clever, you pick things up quickly, and you use these attributes to be a creative problem-solver.
- Optimism. You view every setback as an opportunity. Your positive attitude helps you win. People want to be around you because you do things with a smile.
- Perseverance. You take initiative, assume ownership, exhibit independence, and get shit done!
- Charisma. You’re personable and you make a lasting first impression. You can adapt to many communication styles and can build a relationship with anyone.
What We Offer
- Competitive earnings with uncapped commission
- Comprehensive training, with countless coaches and resources to help you become successful quickly
- Many opportunities for advancement, promotions, and raises as you learn and grow within the role
- Competitive salary + equity
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter benefits, life insurance)
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development, growth, and support
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Stylish SoHo office with fresh snacks, seltzer, cold brew coffee, and a bar
- Delicious catered lunches from BentoBox customers every Friday
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community