DynAdmic is an international leading digital video advertising marketplace, using a new targeting concept based on video content recognition technology. Our technology helps identify viewers’ interests to serve the right Ad to the right person. We use our contextual/targeting solution to sell tailored & highly-focused branding campaigns to brands and agencies.
Have you been told that sales is in your blood? Do you like to prospect and win new business and overachieve on goals? If so, this Inside Sales role could be for you.
We are looking for someone who can help us lead the charge!
Who you are
- Results oriented and motivated - ready to level up to your career goals.
- Curious: You’re a “forever learner” with an insatiable desire to gain new skills and knowledge.
- Enthusiastic. A fun and energetic co-worker.
- A fast learner who likes the pace of a start-up -gets excited by a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- You work independently and tirelessly to achieve results.
- You want to dive into the action with an ambitious, young company of like-minded people.
What you will do
- Seek new business opportunities through identifying contacts within target companies.
- Develop relationships with clients via email and calls.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities, manage the sales cycle from prospecting, qualification to introduction.
- Utilize our CRM system (Sales Force) which tracks client interest to business develop more effectively.
- Listen for client's pain points and understand their needs.
- Work with the senior sales team to identify a solution/sell and close Enterprise level clients.
- 1-2 years knowledge of sales
- Ability to think strategically, understand the art of writing emails and following up for potential campaigns, and translate these needs into compelling concepts and solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Sales Force
- Highly detail-oriented, and able to thrive in deadline-driven environment
As with all DynAdmic employees, we're looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, and works well independently and as part of a team, and who will be passionate about what she or he does.
We provide a casual, fun corporate culture. This is a fantastic opportunity with a high-growth internet startup.