Junior Customer Success Associate - Life Insurance at Policygenius
Customer Success at Policygenius...
Do you take pride in delivering an awesome experience for customers? Are you a team-player and a great communicator? Do you love getting into the nitty-gritty and have a keen eye for process? You might be a good fit for our growing Customer Success team!
Our high-performing Customer Success team is focused on helping our customers complete the final steps of activating their life insurance policy -- and making sure they feel good about it!
In this role, you will…
- Master workflows while navigating insurance carrier websites and our proprietary CRM software, and take the wheel when troubleshooting and proposing solutions
- Become a subject matter expert on our life insurance products and carriers through independent, onsite training and cross-functional collaboration
- Communicate masterfully when working with internal stakeholders and leaving internal notes for your colleagues
- Provide and receive actionable feedback that will help drive efficiency and best-in-class customer experience
- After passing your life insurance licensing exam and completing comprehensive onboarding, receive additional training to specialize in one of the following areas:
- Exhibit strong attention to detail while carefully reviewing documents for completion and accuracy
- Develop phone and chat skills to communicate with insurance carriers and address clients’ questions about their policies and delivery requirements via phone, email and SMS
- Learn and master consultative selling techniques to ensure coverage meets individual customer needs via phone, email and SMS
- Answer customer questions about life insurance, the policy they've been approved for, changes in health class, and delivery requirements, all while maintaining a positive attitude
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- You have at least 1 year of experience with data entry, document review, other detail-oriented organizational tasks AND/OR with customer-facing work such as sales, customer service, client experience, etc.
- You’re quick to adapt to new technology and can easily navigate multiple computer systems and interfaces simultaneously
- You communicate precisely, professionally and with enthusiasm in both verbal and written communication with internal and external stakeholders alike
- You possess a positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills, and passion for helping customers
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. Our CEO and co-founder, Jennifer Fitzgerald, is one of only four women in the US fintech space to raise over $50 million in venture capital funding, and we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance, placing over $35 billion in coverage to date.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!