Manager, Account Executives
About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the workplace management platform. We help the world’s leading companies create a better workplace experience for their teams by providing the first software built specifically for office professionals, support from dedicated workplace experts, and access to vetted commercial service providers.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices and create an environment that inspires their teams’ best work. Empowering others and building diverse and inclusive teams are core to Managed by Q’s mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, and enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the We Company, after successfully being acquired in 2019. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, and want to spread opportunity within your community, we’d love to meet you.
About the role:
We are looking for an exceptional sales leader to manage a group of 6-8 Account Executives. You will be a critical leader in the sales organization, and a key part of ensuring Q’s ongoing growth and success. Your ultimate goal will be to coach and train an elite sales team, who consistently exceed their numbers.
- You are a positive, natural leader who leads from the front, and inspires others
- You love coaching. It comes naturally to you and you instinctively know how to make people better at their jobs.
- Sales is in your DNA. You might be managing teams now but if you weren’t, you’d be picking up the phone to close deals.
- You take chances and know that experimentation is the first form of innovation.
- You are process oriented and comfortable using metrics to influence decision making and strategy.
- You are highly intelligent, articulate, and persuasive
- Utilize your sales expertise to develop, inspire, and lead your team of 6-8 Account Executives to consistently hit above their quotas and develop great salespeople into rockstars.
- Provide detailed and hands-on coaching to your team, including participation in weekly call sessions to hone raw sales skills, one-on-ones to strategize on pipeline and tackle high-level performance metrics, and roleplays to enforce effective messaging through the pitch and close.
- Engage in monthly career development sessions with the team, ensuring they are not only succeeding today but you are positioning them to be future leaders of the company.
- Deliver regular feedback with the intent to improve your team and the understanding that all feedback is a gift aimed at developing individuals.
- Leverage SFDC data, dashboarding, and reporting to monitor and drive performance.
- Further develop Q’s sales culture of hard work, positive energy, and intellectual curiosity.
- Innovate new ways to drive revenue to the business, including iteration on our current sales process, assisting with partnerships, creating contests to motivate and inspire the team and initiatives to pitch and sell new services to clients.
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience, including at least two years as a manager. Preference given to SaaS sales experience. Experience with remote people management a plus.
- Experience leading a high-growth team of closers with a track recording of crushing goal.
- Track record of using metrics and data to optimize sales process and performance
- Experience with proven models for coaching and development a sales team
- Bachelor's degree
- Great energy, passion, enthusiasm, and intelligence
In addition to offering world-class health benefits, 401(k) matching, parental leave, and highly competitive compensation, Managed by Q also offers a work culture of psychological safety, transparency, and continuous learning. We have an Employee Resource Group, which leads the charge on wellness and inclusion initiatives, and host an annual all-company Hack Day (not just for tech folks). Every other week, all 165 employees get together over catered lunch to build bridges between teams, and monthly, one of MbQ's people leaders hosts a workshop for managers focused on effective leadership. As the newest member of the We Company, Managed by Q looks forward to expanding our perks even further.