See all jobs
We’re looking for someone to lead and inspire our growing Account Executive team and to help get complex deals across the finish line. If that’s you, come be part of the evolution!
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
As the Manager, Mid-Market Sales you will be an important part of the Sales Leadership team here at Frame.io. To be successful, you’ll need to be a great manager who develops AE’s through skill coaching and data analysis, and can also sell in tandem with AE’s on large complex deals. You will be part of the Mid-Market sales team growth, helping to refine our sales pitch, evolve our sales process, and drive the team towards consistent performance results. You will be based out of our HQ in NYC and will report to the Sr. Director of Mid-Market Sales.
- 3+ years of sales leadership experience in B2B Enterprise SaaS
- A passion for coaching and developing sales talent
- Proven ability to join and support AEs on sales calls while coaching them on effective sales processes
- History of scaling sales teams during periods of high-growth
- Proven ability to implement a repeatable sales process to help AE productivity and drive performance results
- Curiosity to get to know our customers and our industry
Bonus points if you have
- History in the video, productivity, and/or collaboration SaaS markets
- Sold to the Creative, Marketing, Operations, and IT functions
- Experience in leveraging ground swell self-service adoption to go up-market for enterprise-wide agreements
- Drive Revenue Success: Own and exceed monthly mid-market segment sales targets
- Build and Implement Strategic Plans: Develop and execute territory and account level strategies to drive results with mid-market target market. Work directly with sales leadership team to optimize messaging and sales cycle.
- Lead: Coach, mentor, guide, and lead a growing team of AE’s, drive development through skill coaching and data analysis
- Feedback: Collect market/customer information and provide feedback to leadership
- Team Selling: Joint selling with AE’s on large complex deals. Willing to travel as needed for big deals.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- $50 Monthly reimbursement for cell phone bill
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.