Manager, Sales Training and Enablement
About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the workplace management platform. We help the world’s leading companies create a better workplace experience for their teams by providing the first software built specifically for office professionals, support from dedicated workplace experts, and access to vetted commercial service providers.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices and create an environment that inspires their teams’ best work. Empowering others and building diverse and inclusive teams are core to Managed by Q’s mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, and enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the We Company, after successfully being acquired in 2019. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, and want to spread opportunity within your community, we’d love to meet you.
About the role:
We are looking for an exceptional sales trainer to lead the development of our rapidly growing sales organization. Your ultimate goal will be to coach and train an elite sales team, who consistently exceed their numbers. You will assist in their development through their entire lifecycle, from Sales Development through Account Executive.
- Teaching is your passion and you yearn for helping salespeople improve across their entire lifecycle, from their first cold call to complex deals.
- You love coaching. It comes naturally to you and you instinctively know how to make people better at their jobs.
- Sales is in your DNA. You might be training individuals how to sell now but if you weren’t, you’d be picking up the phone to close deals.
- You’re highly organized and love process. You can build and deliver content in a structured manner, both written and verbally.
- You have crisp public speaking skills and are incredibly articulate and commanding in front of a room.
- You love to learn about anything, but specifically sales. You keep up on new schools of thought while remaining true to old school wisdom.
- You are highly intelligent, articulate, and persuasive.
- Assist hiring managers in the interviewing and hiring process and act as if you’re building your own team of rockstar salespeople.
- Collaborate with IT and our ROI team on initial systems onboarding, from all things phone and email systems to scheduling training and meetings.
- Build and deliver all new hire training material, teaching new hires about our business, our history how to make their first cold calls, and close deals.
- Build and deliver training content to our existing team of salespeople - even the longest tenured veterans - on new techniques, styles, or book summaries.
- Train and support the sales team on all systems, workflows, and processes, including Outreach, Salesforce, Truly Wireless, and ZoomInfo.
- Provide detailed and hands-on coaching to your team, including participation in weekly call sessions to hone raw sales skills and roleplays to enforce effective messaging through the cold call and pitch.
- Collaborate with our Revenue Operations and Insights team to identify gaps in adherence to process.
- Deliver regular feedback with the intent to improve the team and the understanding that all feedback is a gift aimed at developing individuals.
- Further develop Q’s sales culture of hard work, positive energy, and intellectual curiosity.
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience, including at least two years in team management or training and enablement. Preference given to SaaS sales experience.
- Experience selling as both a top-of-the-funnel contributor and closer.
- Track record of using metrics and data to optimize sales process and performance
- Experience with proven models for coaching and training a sales team
- Bachelor's degree
- Great energy, passion, enthusiasm, and intelligence
In addition to offering world-class health benefits, 401(k) matching, parental leave, and highly competitive compensation, Managed by Q also offers a work culture of psychological safety, transparency, and continuous learning. We have an Employee Resource Group, which leads the charge on wellness and inclusion initiatives, and host an annual all-company Hack Day (not just for tech folks). Every other week, all 165 employees get together over catered lunch to build bridges between teams, and monthly, one of MbQ's people leaders hosts a workshop for managers focused on effective leadership. As the newest member of the We Company, Managed by Q looks forward to expanding our perks even further.