Mid-Market Account Manager at Frame.io
See all roles
Get to know our customers so you can help them learn how to use all of Frame.io’s features to optimize their workflows. Thrive on building long term partnerships? You’ll thrive in this role.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, SignalFire, FirstMark, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
As an Account Manager, you'll join our growing Account Management Team that owns, nurtures and grows our relationships with Enterprise Customers. As part of this team, you'll be the face of Frame.io for your customers, ensuring that all aspects of their experience are seamless, that expectations are exceeded, and that touchpoints with the product and the greater Frame.io team are valuable.
- 1-2 years of relevant customer-facing experience preferably in a similar industry and/or at a SaaS company
- Experience generating a pipeline, and qualifying and identifying expansion opportunities
- Confidence and command in managing SaaS renewal sales cycles
- Excellent listening skills and strong sense of customer empathy and curiosity
- Strong written and verbal communication and comfort in presentation settings
- Highly organized in approach to planning days, account books and sales tools
- Experience in video creation or media technology workflows a plus; a passion for online video or video creation a must
- If you’re familiar with Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro, this is ideal for you
- Enthusiasm and drive to work in startup environment
- Own the Frame.io Customer relationship and create an exceptional experience for new and existing Enterprise clients
- Partnering with a Customer Success Manager to provide excellent onboarding experience to ensure new Enterprise Customers are set up for success
- Build and grow excellent partnerships with Frame.io customers
- Maintain an active pipeline of renewals and expansions to meet quota
- Work collaboratively with broader sales and success teams to create account plans and execute growth strategy
- Be the go-to resource for our clients as a source of objective industry insight
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.