Partner Account Director, New York at Collibra
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
HOW YOU'LL MAKE AN IMPACT AT COLLIBRA:
- Develop strategic business / account plans with all partners, and align goals and objectives consistent with Collibra’s strategy. Align sales, marketing, and services activities against these goals
- Contribute to the overall strategic direction as a key member of the Partner team
- Meet & exceed quarterly partner sales targets while adhering to the Collibra sales rules of engagement
- Recruit partners specialized in specific domains (as necessary)
- Create strategic relationships with senior decision makers within our key partners and ensure they are mapped to Collibra’s management team
- Drive day to day leadership and management of the Partner team efforts in the region including resource management, hiring, mentorship and performance management
- Aggressively work to maximize partner total sales potential through best practices, training and support
- Communicate masterfully with partners on products and service offerings
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects
- Continually learn about new products and improve selling skills
- Provide weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Prepare written presentations, reports, and price quotations
- Conduct contract negotiations (as needed)
WHY WE WANT YOU
- Significant demonstrated experience working in partner network (specifically within strategic, national partners). This includes substantial experience in working with high-performance teams especially at a company experiencing high growth.
- Significant experience in the creation and execution of partner plans and programs
- Experience with analytics, data management, databases, predictive modeling (including AI / ML), or business intelligence preferred. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Knowing how to build and grow a business from scratch is essential.
- Go-Getter. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Collibra’s mission.
- Self-Starter with Passion. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Exceptional leadership skills: a strong motivator of people especially cross-functionally.
- You're a Recruiter! Collibra hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring on board, to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package
Collibra is not currently accepting unsolicited assistance or resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms or agencies to Collibra or its employees, agents, directors or representatives in any form or method without a valid written agreement covering this position will be deemed the sole property of Collibra. No fee shall be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Collibra as a result of the referral or through other means.