Partner Account Director, New York
WE'RE USHERING A NEW ERA OF DATA PARTICIPATION. INTERESTED?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
As a result of our continued success and growth across the North American market, we're looking for a talented Partner Director to manage and develop Collibra’s regional SIs. You will be responsible for our existing SIs across North America, as well as recruiting additional SIs in the territory (as necessary). This is a highly collaborative role as you will be identifying the relevant SIs and aligning them to our Enterprise Sales teams in each region, working on key accounts, account planning/mapping and revenue generating activities. Additionally, this role requires strong leadership skills as you will drive partner strategy and field execution for each of the strategic partners
The ideal candidate is based in New York City, although other major metropolitan areas will be considered for the right candidate.
HOW YOU'LL MAKE AN IMPACT AT COLLIBRA:
- Develop strategic business / account plans with all partners, and align goals and objectives consistent with Collibra’s strategy. Align sales, marketing, and services activities against these goals
- Contribute to the overall strategic direction as a key member of the Partner team
- Meet & exceed quarterly partner sales targets while adhering to the Collibra sales rules of engagement
- Recruit partners specialized in specific domains (as necessary)
- Create strategic relationships with senior decision makers within our key partners and ensure they are mapped to Collibra’s management team
- Drive day to day leadership and management of the Partner team efforts in the region including resource management, hiring, mentorship and performance management
- Aggressively work to maximize partner total sales potential through best practices, training and support
- Communicate masterfully with partners on products and service offerings
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects
- Continually learn about new products and improve selling skills
- Provide weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Prepare written presentations, reports, and price quotations
- Conduct contract negotiations (as needed)
WHY WE WANT YOU
- Significant demonstrated experience working in partner network (specifically within strategic, national partners). This includes substantial experience in working with high-performance teams especially at a company experiencing high growth.
- Significant experience in the creation and execution of partner plans and programs
- Experience with analytics, data management, databases, predictive modeling (including AI / ML), or business intelligence preferred. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Knowing how to build and grow a business from scratch is essential.
- Go-Getter. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Collibra’s mission.
- Self-Starter with Passion. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Exceptional leadership skills: a strong motivator of people especially cross-functionally.
- You're a Recruiter! Collibra hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring on board, to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package
Collibra is not currently accepting unsolicited assistance or resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms or agencies to Collibra or its employees, agents, directors or representatives in any form or method without a valid written agreement covering this position will be deemed the sole property of Collibra. No fee shall be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Collibra as a result of the referral or through other means.