Partner Account Manager
WE'RE USHERING A NEW ERA OF DATA PARTICIPATION. INTERESTED?
To support our current and future growth, we are looking for a driven and result-oriented Partner Account Manager. You will be an early member of the US Collibra sales team, creating the potential for future career growth. You thrive in an entrepreneurial company.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PARTNER ACCOUNT MANAGER AT COLLIBRA:
- You will be responsible for executing Collibra’s Partner Program to ensure the proper on-boarding and ongoing development of strong relationships with consulting, systems integration, and reseller partners.
- You lead the joint partner planning process to develop performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with productive partner relationships.
- You collaborate with sales, presales, partners, Collibra management and other stakeholders towards building relationships, generating leads, influencing business and fulfilling services.
- You manage potential conflict by fostering excellent communication and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- You are able to link the partner’s drivers and problems to our software platform.
- You ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- You drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working with partners in a partner management, partner programs, sales, operations or a marketing role
- Exceptionally strong communications skills with the ability to effectively perform outbound calls, converse with partners, handle conflict, deliver presentations, and collaborate on partner marketing campaigns
- Ability to deliver great customer service and to reply to inquiries both from Partners as well as the sales teams within Collibra
- Must be a detail oriented individual with strong organization skills
- Proactive, tenacious and driven approach to work - with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Both ‘street’ Smart and conceptually Smart
- Data management / consulting background strongly preferred
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Growth Potential in a small but growing sales team
- Existing pipeline
- Strong Lead Generation support
Collibra is not currently accepting unsolicited assistance or resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms or agencies to Collibra or its employees, agents, directors or representatives in any form or method without a valid written agreement covering this position will be deemed the sole property of Collibra. No fee shall be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Collibra as a result of the referral or through other means.