Partner Manager, Channel Partnerships at mParticle
At mParticle, our mission is to help companies use their data to increase the value of their brands. Since 2013 we've helped companies such as Airbnb, Spotify, Starbucks, Paypal, Burger King and more deliver world class customer experiences through better data and integrations. Founded in 2013, mParticle has raised over $100M of capital from major venture capital firms and we’re just getting started.
Our Partnerships team balances deep product and industry knowledge, with a genuine customer-obsessed mentality. Every consumer brand wrestles with data fragmentation and disconnected systems which can be vastly improved through the adoption of a unified data layer like mParticle. In doing so, we are building the future of CRM.
Your focus will be on driving adoption through partnerships, working collaboratively across technical and non-technical buyers to help spread this vision. You will need to have a genuine passion for data, analytics, and marketing.
What you will do:
- Work with strategic partners to formulate best in class joint go to market strategies.
- Partner with cross functional teams across Engineering, Product, Sales, and Marketing to deliver innovative partner solutions.
- Engage in regular joint planning sessions with key partners to highlight key capabilities and build joint attack plans.
- Work with leadership to identify new opportunities and create innovative solutions to accelerate growth and adoption in the market.
- Develop a strong understanding of the Customer Data Platform landscape, key ecosystem partners, and competitors.
This role might be for you if you have
- Experience generating new business through strategic and channel partnerships.
- You are highly technical, and have had exposure to marketing tech and data platforms
- You solve problems and understand how to demonstrate the true value of a product
- You are comfortable in a high growth environment -- in fact you thrive on it
Founded in 2013, in NYC mParticle is the leading customer data platform for multi-channel consumer brands. The company empowers brands to deliver personalized experiences across any channel. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 3 billion customer profiles each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work four years in a row and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 100+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.