Partner Manager - Supply at Even Financial
- Responsible for maintenance and growth of Even’s current supply (digital media companies, publishers, e-commerce, and workforce companies) relationships.
- Act as the main contact for demand partners and work with them to form creative strategies, objectives, and metrics for continued growth.
- Leading all aspects of new and current partner integrations, from on boarding to launch efforts; setting up kick-off implementation calls, documenting integrations, working with engineering and sales to ensure successful launch(s).
- Review, assess, and communicate partners analytics/reporting numbers to optimize pricing and traffic volumes, by identifying key trends in performance.
- Working with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams to optimize front-end creative and messaging to increase quality, click through rates and click to conversion rates.
- Consistently deliver superior customer service to all partners.
- Effectively and accurately utilize Salesforce to keep records of all sales and prospecting activities, client meetings, sales calls, presentations, proposals, closed deals, and related sales activities.
- Work to create best-in-class ways to present data, information, and our company to external audiences
- 3+ years of relevant experience in account/partner management or affiliate marketing function within the digital media or e-commerce space; financial services/online lending/SaaS space preferred.
- Established experience building relationships and growing account spend
- Strong working knowledge and familiarity with online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, RTP, and CPM, and how these impact overall profitability for the business.
- Must have excellent written, verbal communication, and prioritization skills.Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, including Salesforce.
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions.