Partner Success Manager at Angi (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Angi is seeking a highly energetic Partner Success Manager to lead relationships with large teams of regional leaders at some of our largest retail partners within the Retail Partnerships team. The Retail Partnerships team focuses on growth through B2B2C business with retailers and multi-family building management companies. In this role, you will take on the responsibility to directly manage the relationship with some of the key decision makers across the organization with one of our biggest retail partners. You will analyze, report and problem solve on how the partnership is performing and ultimately whether customers are satisfied.
What you’ll do:
You will oversee the strategic initiatives and day-to-day management of our key retail partnerships. In this role, you will own the execution of internal and external projects to support the strategy, relationship, product, and tactics for your partner-related programs and improvements.
This is a role that will work closely with a range of departments and partners both internally and externally (in Product, Finance, Operations, Engineering, Customer Experience and Legal), solving diverse and challenging problems. From identifying, sizing, and executing growth opportunities, to overseeing projects that will improve the customer experience, you will be responsible for Angi’s continued growth while also ensuring that customers have a best-in-class service experience through our retail partners.
As a Partner Success Manager, you will be a key member of Angi’s Partnerships team, responsible for developing and executing a strategy that advances Angi’s mission “to be the home for everything home,” while developing as a future leader of the organization.
- Lead Angi’s relationship with key regional leads and management across the country
- Design, present and refine Angi’s value proposition to the leading decision makers at our key retail partners
- Analyze partner performance, create reports and present back to partners to ensure they are engaged, informed and supportive of the Angi partnership
- Work with regional and functional retail leads on communications and merchandising creative to ensure stores and customers understand what Angi offers
- Coordinate customer and store questions and queries - liaising with Angi Customer Service to ensure your retail partners are happy
- Test hypothesis quickly! Conduct data analysis, market research, and user research to identify opportunities.
- Work with Product and Operations to automate and standardize processes and add features based on partner feedback
Who you are:
- 4-10 years of professional experience
- College degree
- Prior hypergrowth or start-up experience a big plus
- Excellent communication skills and client handling - you’ll be interacting with folks all day
- High organizational ability and attention to detail - you’ll need to keep on top of a lot of moving parts
- A self-starter who can work independently and proactively plan their own schedule
- Open to travel to stay in touch with partner management teams across the country (approximately 10-20% of the time)
- Strong quantitative skills and aptitude. Proficiency with Excel
- Ability to dig deep into processes and identify areas for improvement
- Creative problem-solver with excitement to work on cross-functional teams and projects
- A passion for retail, the sharing economy, and/or the on-demand services space
- Leadership skills and people management experience is preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
Please note, this role is a hybrid position requiring at least 2-3 days in our NYC office.