Provider Partnerships Contracting Associate (Sales) at Covera Health
About the company
At Covera Health, we have proven that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses which result in poor outcomes for patients and increased costs for payers. Using our proprietary framework, we help patients recover better, faster, and more affordably. Today, we are working with some of the largest healthcare payers in the country to potentially impact millions of patient lives. We are passionate about improving healthcare for every patient.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Provider Partnerships Associate to join us in our commitment to improve the quality of care for patients in every community across the nation. As a Provider Partnerships Contracting Associate at Covera Health, you will develop and establish contractual relationships with providers, guiding them through the partnership process and spreading our vision of quality care.
You will be expected to:
- Develop a deep understanding of the radiology market on a state-by-state basis in order to identify potential partnerships.
- Negotiate quality-focused agreements with practices and health systems.
- Communicate to providers the requirements of a partnership, including but not limited to, standards of care, information sharing, and value-based reimbursement.
- Promote positive relationships within the provider community via outreach efforts.
- Track activities via CRM software and other in-house tools.
- Perform other duties and contribute to additional initiatives/projects, as deemed appropriate by our management team.
- BA or BS required
- 2-3 year of experience with some exposure to healthcare and/or the radiology market preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication with excellent ability to work in a team environment
- Positive, warm, and friendly phone skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate detailed information to healthcare providers
- Strong personal time management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
You will be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA, pre-tax commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and a comfortable office space filled with a variety of quality snacks and beverages. Most importantly, you’ll get to know each of us and we love to work together to find solutions. We are a smart, fun, focused, and unique team of people who are truly passionate about changing healthcare for the better!