Real Estate Transactions Associate
Reporting to our Director of Real Estate, the Associate, Real Estate Transactions will play a critical role in expanding Knotel’s property portfolio. S/he will develop deep knowledge of the commercial real estate market and large corporate occupiers, while helping to enlist partnerships that fuel Knotel’s growth. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, and tenacious problem-solving, and this role will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Leverage disciplined research skills and business acumen to support in sourcing, negotiating and executing property transactions
- Develop and drive business process improvements
- Conduct market research and diligence of potential clients
- Explore and pursue business development and partnership opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with Operations, Growth, Marketing and Finance teams to ensure success of location launches and performance
- Remain attuned to corporate and institutional needs in commercial real estate to inform ongoing Knotel product development
Who You Are
You are an entrepreneurial, eager learner who is intrinsically motivated to master the complexities of corporate real estate. You want to be surrounded by smart, committed people to learn from the best, but you’re also ready for responsibility and influence. You are immaculately organized, excel at project management, and can tailor your communication style to match the energy of any audience. You’re always seeking a better solution and the next opportunity to drive change. Ambiguous situations inspire you to find clarity, leverage resources, and spark creative thinking. You also have the following:
- 2-3 years CRE transaction experience (not asset management)
- A strong quantitative background, coupled with attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel, Google Docs, and other technology solutions for streamlining business processes
- A demonstrated record of academic achievement and extracurricular leadership
- Highly adaptable with strong problem-solving skills
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.