Regional Director, Strategic Growth Associates
Are you passionate about building great brands? Are you a leader seeking an opportunity that allows you to lead and build teams in one of the world’s fastest growing companies? And to have tremendous impact on that growth? Compass is looking for high energy, driven professionals with a proven track record of success, an entrepreneurial spirit, stellar leadership ability, world-class organizational skills, sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to shape a group within our Strategic Growth Team.
The Strategic Growth team is the first point of contact for our prospects, establishing and managing relationships with key real estate players in each local region. They are the first impression for the entire company and the driving force behind Compass’ agent expansion.
You will be responsible for leading teams across multiple markets. By partnering with your Regional Director counterparts to build and execute initiatives end-to-end that drive top-line growth, you’ll play a direct and key role in expanding Compass’ reach.
You are a humble, creative, passionate, and self-driven team player, eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Compass offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to learn and take your career to the next level!
At Compass You Will:
- Display aptitude for managing direct reports across multiple regions virtually while still driving results and keeping an eye toward overall career growth and happiness
- Work with Head of Strategic Growth Associates to hire additional in-market leaders, determine best practices and outreach strategies to drive performance
- Demonstrate ability to accurately forecast and achieve team results
- Hold team members accountable for daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly activity and production targets
- Report to company management on the effectiveness of revenue driving initiatives and make strategic recommendations
- Work closely with Compass agents to contribute to the company's overall growth strategy
- Identify and recruit top talent to work for you
What We're Looking For:
- Humble, self-starters with track records of excellence across strategic, operational, and detail-demanding functional responsibilities
- Past experience in managing direct reports and leading teams
- Ability to prioritize and execute
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to exercise judgement and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Competitive and metrics-driven mindset
- Leadership experience
- Articulate in both verbal and written business communication
- Ability to effectively lead client meetings and presentations
- Highly organized; ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- High energy and positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ year of sales management experience
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.