The Channels & Services team works to complement Squarespace’s suite of software products with a network of independent service providers who help do-it-yourself and do-it-for-me (“DIFM”) customers succeed online.
Ensuring that prospective DIFM customers can find qualified Squarespace service providers is one of our team’s top strategic goals, and in January we took a major step forward with the launch of the Squarespace Marketplace.
The Channels & Services team plans to evolve the Marketplace over the coming months and years to ensure best-in-class experiences for all participants and to increase its value to Squarespace, and we’re seeking a Relationship Manager to help us achieve these goals.
This role is based in New York and reports to the Marketplace Lead.
- Build & maintain the Expert acquisition machine with an eye to the various needs and niches of clients
- Track key acquisition and engagement metrics, like vertical spread, Expert on-boarding and activity conversion, and engagement
- Perform user research to deeply understand the Expert persona and community makeup
- Use user data, both qualitative and quantitative, to continually improve the applicant and on-boarding experience to increase conversion rates
- Oversee Expert on-boarding programs, including building educational materials, managing analysts, scheduling sessions, and more
- Analyze funnel metrics to identify key levers to optimize the acquisition & engagement machines, then collaborate with Community & Product to design & implement solutions
- Build supply growth models from scratch to forecast monthly supply targets, using demand projections as a starting point
- 5-7 years of program management or account management operations with experience communicating with customers
- Effective communicator with the ability to build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners and external stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Driven to talk to, learn about, and ultimately, deeply understand our Experts to keep them engaged and improve their experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Expert in excel - loves diving into data and finding insights
- Nice to have:
- Two-sided marketplace management experience
- UX research experience
- Community Management
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 950 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.