Revenue Operations, Sales Systems & Tools at Rokt (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Rokt is the global leader in ecommerce technology, helping companies seize the full potential of every transaction moment to grow revenue and acquire new customers at scale. Fanatics, Live Nation, AMC Theatres, PayPal, Uber, Hulu, Staples, Lands’ End, and HelloFresh are among the more than 2,500 leading global businesses and advertisers that use Rokt's solutions to drive more value through every transaction by offering highly relevant messages to their customers at the moment they are most likely to convert.
With our December 2022 secondary transaction, Rokt’s valuation increased to $2.4 Billion. We are expanding rapidly and globally – operating in 14 countries across North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region with the largest office in NYC and a major R&D hub in Sydney. With 50% annual growth and a vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in ‘Great Places to Work’ in the US and Australia. Our award-winning culture is guided by our eight core values: smart with humility, own the outcomes, force for good, conquer new frontiers, enjoy the ride, raise the bar, communicate with impact, and disagree then commit. These values help us attract, engage, and develop the right talent around the globe and ensure we foster an environment that helps us all do our best work. Keen to join a fast-growing company and a vibrant culture? Learn more at rokt.com.
Reporting into the Head of Revenue Operations, this person will be responsible for the CRM and sales tools function within the Revenue Operations team. This function is responsible for ensuring the effective administration and enhancement of Rokt’s CRM and sales tech stack. This team will leverage subject matter expertise and ingenuity to alleviate the manual processes involved with selling at Rokt via technology & automation.
This role will work closely with sales managers, leaders, and the front-line to understand pain points and areas of friction to uncover opportunities for improvement. This role will act as a consultant and an implementation expert, both helping to craft & design the solution and then seeing it through to launch. This is a multi-faceted role which will combine strong technical know-how with a human touch to understanding the needs of the end user.
Outcomes & Responsibilities
- CRM ownership::
- Maintain our HubSpot instance and find opportunities to improve architecture for scale
- Onboarding/offboarding & permission management
- Ensure that sales CRM data is collected accurately and efficiently
- Build custom workflows for Automation
- Continuously improving the platform and iterating for efficiency and effectiveness
- Lead implementation and administration of 3rd party systems as part of our GTM tech stack (Hubspot, Apollo,io, LinkedIn, Gong, Crossbeam, BriteVerify, Spiff, Twilio, SendGrid etc)
- Integrate other tools and platforms with HubSpot to increase business efficiency and data flow accuracy through APIs
- Consultation: Be the main point of contact for all sales & revenue tools for senior stakeholders
- Process Delivery: Deliver system capabilities and enhancements through a mixture of customization and code development to best fit the company’s complex and evolving business requirements
- Specifications: Prepare solution design documents for complex projects involving sales and success workflows, custom integrations, and data migration
- Teammate:Partner with Sales, Marketing,System Operations, Business Operations, and Business Analytics to solve critical business problems through system implementation
- Team Building: Help grow the sales operations team by attracting and recruiting outstanding talent.
Capabilities & Requirements
- 3+ years work experience with sales/revenue operations experience
- Proven track record of management of GTM tech stacks
- Proficient with CRM software (Salesforce and HubSpot)
- Ability to drive significant change initiatives across functions and geographies
- Ability to clearly define the ambiguous requirements of sales leaders and execute on business needs
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities
- Adaptable for the quickly changing landscape of startup environment
- Safety is our highest priority. We actively invest in the growth of our people and the strengthening of our communities. Our NYC office is 100% vaccinated to keep our employees and community safe and healthy. We require all Rokt’stars and anyone else who will be onsite at the Rokt NYC office–clients, contractors, vendors, and suppliers–to show proof of vaccination and their booster shot.
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruitment process is tough but diligent. We’re constantly aiming to implement our value of “raise the bar” and set high standards for our Rokt’stars. This is essential in our high-performing, high-grow culture where we strive to bring in the brightest and best talent. Our teams thrive by challenging the status quo and we encourage all of our teams to unleash their desire to achieve something bigger.
- Join a community. At Rokt we’re a community of curious explorers. We’re not afraid of venturing into uncharted territories. We work together as one single, aligned team. We value diversity and transparency which is why we support a number of internal employee resource groups including an EDI steering committee, Rainbow Rokts that empowers our LGBTQIA+ Rokt’stars, Womxn who Rokt that promotes gender equality in tech, and more.
- Accelerate your career. We want you to unleash your full potential. This is why we have an annual ‘Level Up’ allowance of $5,000 that gives Rokt’stars the ability to take courses, attend events, go to training, and more to help our great employees become even better leaders.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies, as well as mental health and wellness days for all employees. We even incentivize individuals to utilize their PTO with “High 5” days, an additional 5 days of PTO when you’ve used 75% of your allotted annual paid leave. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us for 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. In order to unleash our potential, we want to ensure you’re able to keep your wellbeing a priority. This means you can enjoy a well-balanced, catered lunch 5x a week in the office along with healthy snacks. We also want you to feel at home when coming into work which is why we’re a dog-friendly office so you can bring your furry friend to work with you. As part of your wellbeing benefits, we offer a wellness stipend so you can enjoy the gym on us! In the US, access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan and get fully funded premium health insurance for your entire family!
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone is rewarded.
- See the world! We want our Rokt’stars to enjoy the ride. As we aim to bring meaning and fun to our everyday work, we host global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020, Hawaii in May 2022, and Whistler in 2023). As we strive to build a community of curious explorers, we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have bustling offices in great cities including: New York, Sydney, London, Singapore, and Tokyo.
- We believe we are better together. We love spending time together and are in the office most days (most teams are in the office 3-4 days per week). We also get that you need to balance your life and your commitments so you have flexibility to manage your own hours and can spend up to a week of every quarter working from anywhere.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we know our collective strength comes from how different we all are. We encourage you to apply for one of our open roles—irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Compensation: $150,000 - $170,000 / year + equity + (great) benefits!