RVP, Enterprise Sales at Yext
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management and Business Development professionals responsible for growing Yext’s revenues. With a focus on Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States and global chain businesses internationally, we work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Retail and more.
Yext is seeking a Regional Vice President of Enterprise Sales who can help us continue to deliver best in class performance and availability to our Fortune 50-500 clients across the United States. The role will be responsible for managing team of regional sales reps generating revenue by closing sales directly with clients, via face-to-face contact. This is a hands-on, player/coach management role.
What You’ll Do
- Build, oversee and help drive a team of regional field sales representatives that maximize sales revenues, attain corporate objectives and exceed sales goals
- Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue streams accurately
- Identify, develop, and implement effective sales plans and strategies
- Develop specific revenue plans for sales teams as needed to ensure growth in all products/services targeted by the organization.
- Provide coaching, advice, support, motivation or information to help individuals meet and ideally exceed their defined sales objectives
- Train and coach sales representatives to structure deals that exceed revenue expectations
- Serve as escalation point for issues beyond team authority; resolve team conflicts as necessary
- Perform sales activities for an assigned geographic area to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives
- Develop and test new sales strategies and tactics, replicating those that are most successful
- Keep abreast of and disseminate new product and industry knowledge to the team
- Maintain open communications and collaborate with cross-functional partners, including Client Services, Product Management, Consulting and Marketing to ensure timely and appropriate client solutions
- Work closely with Product Marketing on go-to market strategies and see them through to successful completion
- Participate in sales team meetings, sales management meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Perform other duties as needed/assigned
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience exceeding quota in an individual contributor enterprise sale
- 3+ years of demonstrated success leading and managing an enterprise sales team and exceeding team quotas
- Strong sales, recruiting, leadership, organization, planning and prioritization skills
- Results oriented with multiple years of meeting or exceeding quota
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- Good interpersonal skills to align and foster positive working relationships across the organization (internal and external)
- Exceptional Project Management skills
- Ability to develop and critically analyze a sales pipeline and forecast
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and flexible individual
- Ability to travel
- Experience in a marketing performance environment with a solid understanding of SEO and SEM
- SaaS, Local, Display and/or Search market experience
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.