Sales Associate, New Member Development at WeWork Technology
About the Role
WeWork is currently seeking a Sales Associate, New Member Development. This full time position is based in New York City and will report directly to a Manager of New Member Development. This individual will be responsible for working with a successful New Member Development team, while helping to execute and achieve team sales goals. Our team is the front lines of the sales process, which is why we need individuals who understand and are passionate about the WeWork experience.
As a successful Sales Associate, New Member Development, your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Work with a team of New Member Development Associates
- Nurture, develop, and handoff leads that ultimately result in booked tours
- Carry out processes implemented by the Director of New Member Development
- Provide regular updates to your team about objectives and processes
- Develop and handoff leads through sales processes.
- Work with the New Member Development team to achieve team goals.
- Work with automation platforms to efficiently input and track data.
- Own the sales process: inbound lead qualification, prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification.
- You are a jack of all trades: you will do anything needed to support the New Member Development team in order to achieve team goals.
- Execute strategy and process implemented by Director of New Member Development.
- Work towards/maintain 100% building occupancy through achieving booked tour goals.
- Communicate the WeWork brand and lifestyle to ensure the highest conversion rate of booked tours.
- Provide unmatched customer service to potential prospects to ensure an excellent start to their member experience.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 6 months of professional experience, start ups or entrepreneurial environments are preferred.
- Track record of sales in cold calling and emailing are highly desirable
- Comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM – Salesforce experience highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in prospecting, developing and hand off sales
- Experience in customer service and relationship building are highly desirable
- Experience working on a team and owning a team player mentality
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – WeWork is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy. This will mean hard work, but will also mean much room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company and create room for significant personal and career growth.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Exceptional organization skills and multi-tasking skills.