Sales Coordinator at SEVENROOMS
We are looking for an energetic Sales Coordinator to join our Sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the full enterprise sales cycle from pre-sales to campaign execution and reporting. You will collaborate with the sales team to ensure campaigns are optimized and client needs are met. A typical day might include campaign reporting and analysis, brainstorming solutions with the sales team, project leading campaigns, and/or working with clients.What You'll Do
- Produce pre-sales documents including PowerPoint presentations, proposals, and templates
- Enter data into Salesforce including:
- Creating new user profiles
- Importing leads and contacts into the system
- Running database maintenance reports
- Create mock-ups and screen-shots for client deliverables
- You have at least 2 years of relevant sales planning experience, preferably in SaaS.
- You are positive, solution oriented, and eager to streamline processes.
- You possess strong communication skills (written and oral).
- You are diligent, thorough, and detail oriented in your work.
- You are familiar with Salesforce and other sales software.
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!)
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.