Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster, and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Australia in 2012, Rokt now also operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, HPGoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With annual revenues of more than $100M and a vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in both Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ NYC and ‘Great Places to Work’ US . Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain, and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series C in 2019, raising US$48m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment supports our continued investment in research and development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having fun transforming the world of e-commerce. Keen to join us?
Learn more at rokt.com.
RequirementsSales Development Representative
We are hiring for an exciting sales development position within Rokt’s exciting SaaS & Strategic Partnerships team. The winning candidate will be reporting directly to the Senior Director of Business Development who is leading the strategy partnership group. In this role, you will be central to expanding our presence in market amongst both enterprise and mid-market businesses, while focusing on sourcing, and developing prospects uncovering highly qualified leads.
As an SDR at Rokt, you will support key members of the Business Development team by building a sales pipeline that translates into viable opportunities. On this new, high-growth team, you will be measured by opportunity generation and will have the flexibility to work across a variety of verticals and sales/partnership opportunities. We encourage lead development through outbound prospecting, social selling and any other tactic that results in revenue and growth for the Rokt business.
Outcomes & responsibilities
- Develop and curate a target list across enterprise and mid-market businesses
- Manage a high volume of daily outreach to prospects across multiple channels
- Create highly effective and personalized outreach campaigns
- Speak with prospective customers to understand their needs/business priorities before transitioning the lead to the Business Development team
- Conduct detailed research and draw insights on key verticals/businesses to identify prospective partnership opportunities in market
- Provide excellent customer service to to inbound inquiries
- Maintain an accurate and updated CRM
Capabilities & requirements
- 1+ year experience in Martech, eCommerce or related technology preferably with a SaaS business model
- Passion for sales with aspirations for career growth
- Demonstrated experience maintaining communications with prospects/customers
- Highly organized and with superior time management skills
- Intellectually curious and a proven ability to derive conclusions from limited da
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing, high velocity culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! In the US, access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan and get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone enjoys the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, colour, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.