Sales Development Representative
A Sales Development Representative (SDR) at JW Player fills the vital role of creating and nurturing prospects over time and building relationships that result in a Sales-Ready Lead.
Our SDRs act as the first point of contact between prospects and the enterprise sales team. An ideal candidate can determine where there is a potential opportunity for business and qualify, convert, and assign these opportunities. This role will be a part of a team that owns the process and successfully handles the company’s lead qualification program.
In this role, you will:
- Hunt for new business
- Develop ideal customer profiles to improve outbound prospecting efforts
- Craft new methods for attracting outside business
- Use defined metrics to maximize prospective clients for sales (through emails, calls, social media, setting up meetings, etc.)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Previous work experience in one or more of the following departments:
- Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Lead Generation, Recruitment, Fundraising
- Ability to build relationships with potential customers, understand their environment, and introduce new concepts to solve problems
- Strong phone, writing, prospecting, sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to maximize efficiency
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Sales enablement tools (LinkedIn Navigator and Yesware a plus)
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.