Sales Development Representative
A Sales Development Representative (SDR) at JW Player fills the vital role of identifying, educating, and nurturing prospects over time and building trust and rapport that creates a Sales-Ready Lead.
The SDR is responsible for generating and qualifying new leads for the sales team and act as a first point of contact between prospects and the enterprise sales team.
The ideal candidate can determine where there is a potential opportunity for business and qualify, convert, and hand off the opportunity to an Account Executive. This role will be a part of the Sales Development team that owns the company’s lead creation program.
In this role, you will:
- Work within an Assigned AE’s book business within United States’ largest publishers and broadcasters
- Interact with technology and revenue stakeholders through email, calls and social media
- Update lead, contact, and account activity in Salesforce to ensure data cleanliness
- Identify and schedule meetings with ideal customer profiles
- Craft new methods for attracting outside business
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years previous work experience in one or more of the following departments:
- Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Lead Generation
- Experience working with SaaS, vide,o or ad-tech, especially in the OVP industry
- Ability to build rapport with potential customers, understand their environment, and introduce new concepts to solve problems
- Strong phone, prospecting, sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to maximize efficiency
- A passion for emerging technology
- Intellectually curious with learners mindset
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience with SalesLoft and ZoomInfo a plus
- Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly metrics, pipeline and lead quota
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.