Sales Development Representative at SEVENROOMS
We are looking for a go-getter Sales Development Representative to help hospitality operators find the solution they’ve been dreaming of! You love hospitality and technology and want to be part of an innovative software startup changing the world of hospitality.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will play a critical role of identifying and qualifying prospects that fit within our target customer profile. The SDR acts as the first point of contact between prospects and the sales team.What You’ll Do
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via email outreach and cold calling
- Inspire prospects to learn about how SevenRooms can be an asset to their business
- Manage an organized pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Test new technologies to facilitate outbound outreach
- Discover new target markets and implement campaigns through outbound calls and emails
- Establish strong working relationships with prospects in the US and across the world
- Assist the sales team by identifying relevant decision makers
- You have 1+ years of previous work experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, quota driven sales environment
- Cold calling, sales training and Salesforce.com experience is preferred
- Restaurant, nightlife or hotel industry experience a plus
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech and hospitality space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.