Sales Development Representative
Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
- Prospecting for new clients/ lead generation
- Contact customers via email and telephone to promote Centrical and its solution
- Follow up and qualify contacts from web registrations, promotions, events and other marketing and sales activities
- Prepare and present results from campaigns, webinars and Trade shows
- Record of all lead activities in Salesforce according to Centrical requirements
- Conduct Market research, provide feedback and share the knowledge
- Minimum 2-3 years of sales development experience (selling over the phone, cold calling)
- B2B sales experience
- Proven over achievement record with an aggressive hunter mentality
- Excellent phone & email communication skills
- Methodological and organized
- Willingness to work in non-standard hours to support multiple time zones
- Salesforce.com expertise- a plus