Sales Development Representative at Namely
As an SDR, you will become an expert on Namely, the only HR platform employees love to use. With Namely, mid-sized companies can streamline everything HR, provide a better and positive experience for employees, and free up HR leaders to focus on what really matters: building a great culture and helping employees grow. If you, like us, truly believe that Namely is the best product out there and that every company deserves to have it, come join us at the only company that is building HR for Humans.
- Generate new business opportunities for Account Executives by qualifying leads through inbound lead funnel and outbound prospecting.
- Be the first impression between Namely and our prospects
- Work closely with Account Executives to secure meetings with qualified leads
- Become a Namely rockstar and be an expert at articulating our value proposition to anyone who asks (or who doesn’t ask)
- Manage and track your pipeline using our CRM tools and tech stack
- Grow Namely’s business through hard work and passion
- BA/BS Degree required
- Best-in-class phone & interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Real passion for learning new things
- 1-3 years sales experience
- Willingness to learn and grow in a startup environment
Nice to Haves
- Experience in SaaS B2B sales
- Experience using CRMs
Namely Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEO 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Culture 2020
- Namely is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Leadership on Comparably.
- Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Office Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.